This Privacy Statement applies to the handling of your Personal Information in connection with all services and Web sites offered by Premio PapersAnd Stuff.
This Privacy Statement describes:
· Why we collect Personal Information
· What Personal Information we collect and when it is collected
· How your Personal Information is used and protected
· When and with whom your Personal Information is shared
· How to contact us with
questions or comments
Information We Collect. This Privacy Statement applies to Personal Information, which is information that Premio collects from you as a customer that specifically identifies you as an individual.
PPS may collect your Personal Information when you:
· _Place an order from our catalog or on Papersandstuff.com or other Premio web sites
· _Create an account on Premio.com.my or other Premio web sites
· _Make a purchase at one of our retail stores
· _Return an item, make an exchange or submit a rebate
· _Inquire about our products or services or contact customer service
· _Request our catalog
· _Receive a Premio gift package
· _Sign up for Premio email or text-message updates or other promotional materials
· _Enter a Premio contest or sweepstakes
· _Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
· _Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
· _Apply for a Premio
Personal Information that Premio collects from you may include:
· _Telephone number
· _Fax number
· _Email address
· _Transaction information
· _Credit card, debit card or checking account information
· _Date of birth (in conjunction with promotions, credit card applications or credit checks)
· _I/C Number (in
conjunction with credit card applications)
Premio may also collect other information, including browsing activity on Premio Web sites, activity in response to Premio emails, location information, and aggregated or statistical information regarding use of our Web sites to improve site performance, product offerings, and promotions and targeted advertising. If you do not want to receive targeted advertising from Premio, please see the Cookies section below. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please see notify us via email.
Note: In order to provide you with a better shopping experience and to improve the quality of our services, we may combine Personal Information you submit under your account with other information that we may receive from you, from third parties or with other public information. We maintain this information, along with a record of your purchases, in restricted databases.
Some services provided by Premio require us to become temporary custodians of customers’ equipment, such as personal computers, that may contain Personal Information. It is Premio’s policy not to retain such information from customer equipment once the requested services are complete.
Premio does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children younger than 13.
How We Use the Information We Collect. Premio strives to make your shopping experience easy and convenient, from your initial search for products and services through the delivery of your requested items. The information we collect helps us meet this goal by allowing us to:
· Customize your shopping experience and identify your preferences
· Confirm, process, fulfill, and track your orders
· Respond to your customer service inquiries or requests
· Inform you of special values and featured items
· Send you catalogs or promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
· Serve you targeted advertising
· Send you Premio email and text-message updates
· Inform you of recalls or other information on products you have purchased
· Prevent or mitigate fraud and credit risk
· Administer promotions, contests, sweepstakes, and rewards programs
· Administer Premio privilege cards
· Improve our merchandise selection, Web sites, retail experience and customer service
· Comply with applicable
legal demands, laws and regulations
Use of “Cookies.” Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred from Web sites to your computer’s hard drive and they may serve a variety of purposes (web beacons, Flash cookies and other similar technologies may also be used for these purposes). For example, cookies “remember” you when you return to Papersandstuff.com or other Premio Web sites and make your experience more user-friendly. Cookies help Premio identify which Premio web pages are visited and how often and evaluate how its Web sites are used to improve their services.
Cookies also enable Premio
and third parties to deliver targeted advertising to you. If your browsers are
configured to reject cookies when you visit these pages, or if you subsequently
erase your cookies, use a different device or change web browsers, your opt-out
may become ineffective and may need to be repeated. Browser settings, including
do not track signals and other mechanisms, will not affect data collection and
not constitute an opt-out of advertising-related cookies, personalized
third-party advertising or promotional messages from Premio; you must use the
opt-out choices described herein in order to opt out from such promotional
Third-Party Web Sites. Papersandstuff.com and other Premio Web sites may contain links to, or plugins or widgets from, social media or other sites operated and maintained by third parties, over which we have no control. Privacy practices on such sites may be different from our Privacy Statement. Similarly, Papersandstuff.com and other Premio websites may be accessed and used from third-party sites that we do not control. Premio encourages you to consult the privacy policies that govern such sites before using them.
Information Security. Premio maintains reasonable and appropriate standards to safeguard your Personal Information.
When you enter Personal
Information that contains a I/C Number, driver's license number or credit or
debit card number at the designated and secured sections of Papersandstuff.com
or other Premio websites, the site encrypts or encodes the information when
sending it over the Internet. Personal Information that we collect and maintain
is subject to physical, administrative, and technical controls that are
consistent with recognized industry standards.
Premio processes Personal Information on our servers in Malaysia and in other countries. In some cases, we may process your Personal Information on a server outside your own country in accordance with this Privacy Statement and applicable law.
Privacy Statement Updates. This Privacy Statement may change from time to time. Premio will post on Papersandstuff.com and its other Web sites all changes to the Privacy Statement, and, if the changes are significant, will provide a more prominent notice of the Privacy Statement change. Each version of this Privacy Statement will be identified by its effective date, found at the main page of the Privacy Statement.